Saturday, April 11, 2020

New Definition of Awaited 2020~



Assalamua'laikum wbt. & good day,

The first quarter of 2020 had passed and yes, we had left with another three quarters. Sometimes, I do question myself on what have I achieved so far and how much have I prepared myself for the next stage of life in the hereafter. Like it or not, while each of us acknowledged the facts that we will be leaving this world, we tend to overlook on the preparations needed as talking about death always make us feel stress, afraid and rarely excited.

The whole world had been hit badly by COVID-19, a pandemic caused by Coronavirus. Malaysia is not exempted, and we are currently under Movement Control Order (MCO) since 18 March 2020. The MCO is now in the third stage; and this stage is expected to end by 28 April 2020. Our Prime Minister will do another press conference to announce the needs to either extend or end the current MCO towards end of this stage.

Early of this month, I had officially moved to another business unit within my company, in which I supposed to physically move elsewhere, but end up I just virtually report duty through digital means to my new department. I never thought that my wish to silently moving out after almost 8 years in the same environment is granted this way HAHAHA. It is perhaps a good time to reflect on the needs to be more careful in praying for my wish. :D

Sunset at Kapas Island, Terengganu, Malaysia.

Looking back on the old days that I have gone through since I was young, I never thought that Vision 2020 or "Wawasan 2020" which had been something I look forward to will take me to somewhere back to basic, which is staying at home. Not only that, the MCO announcement made by current Prime Minister TSMY had triggered panic buying of daily necessities among the citizens which in the end bring everyone back to realization that our basic needs in life is so simple and others are just our wants. On top of this, this pandemic had exposed many glamour and famous people to their real self in which I will not share the details here. Being a strong ISTJ person and previously an INTJ, I do take a lot of my time to silently judge and evaluate others. But yes, I know that I am being evaluated and judged by others too, HAHAHA. As long as we keep the sensitive things to ourselves, I do not think judging others is wrong, just that we had wasted our time unnecessarily. :P #silainsaf

I am supposedly going to Japan yesterday and all the arrangements are basically done. However, due to this pandemic, this trip is cancelled and I somehow start to realize the importance of believing in guts. I have not purchase the ticket to KL since I am currently in Sarawak for this trip because I was thinking to just redeem my airline loyalty points since some of it will be expiring this year. Luckily, following my instinct had benefited me financially as I am not going for this trip anyway and therefore, I have not lose anything be it in terms of my money as well as my points. Alhamdulillah.

I cannot deny the feeling of bored during this period as I am staying alone and not able to visit my parents who are staying one hour flight away. Just for info, the Air Asia inter-district flight in my state is all cancelled throughout this MCO but the good thing is they provide refund although the processing time is quite lengthy.  Looking on the bright side, this situation had provided me ample time to pack for my items prior to move to other city upon this MCO is uplift. I also have the opportunity to declutter all my stuffs, enhancing my cooking skill as well as trying my best to do skipping at least 300 times a day. Until today, I managed to do skipping for almost 500 times a day and I am targeting to do skipping at least 1000 times a day. HEHE :P This is also a golden opportunity for me to reflect, rearrange my priority on top of continue reading the books that I have in spite of I still do not have any ideas on where to put  or who to give the books that I have read.

Sunset at Kuala Perlis, Perlis, Malaysia.

After more than 20 days at home, I realized that the following five facts are irrefutable:


  • Sometimes, we have to beware of what we wish for. I never thought that my wish to not transfer before Eid is granted this way. Although I am fully aware that Allah must be either protecting or preparing me for something, I am just impressed the way He granted my wish. It is far beyond my imagination.
  • A blessed sustenance is far better than a lot of sustenance. This thing is very subtle to be deliberated, but the outcome of a blessed sustenance mostly come in a way we spend the sustenance for the right purpose or giving it to the right parties.
  • It is basically easy to know where we are in other’s list of priority. As we are also a normal human, we definitely will make time for things or person that matters to us. Do not trust in other’s justification to ignore us.
  • Every person in this earth is given the will to strive for a better life. Factors that differentiate us in having this better life are our determination, thinking skill, thinking scale and our network.
  • While both quantity and quality of effort matters a lot, consistency is always the key to success. I would say that I am a total believer of slowly but surely :)

It has been quite some time I have not write. I hope the current MCO will give me more time and determination to continuously write because I believe, writing can enhance ones capability in articulating their ideas and express their emotions in a very positive way.


Till then, have a nice day. Wassalam~




No comments:

Post a Comment