Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,
Hola, 27th me! :)
Alhamdulillah, it marks another increment in number. Hopefully, it also signify the wiser, more mature and calmer me. *HAHA*
I do not know why, everyone seems so excited when it comes to their birth date. But if we look deeper into the meaning of getting older; it also means that we are closer to death and we have lesser time left in this world before we enter another stage of life. As a Muslim, we definitely have to believe in the existence of the hereafter and we should take advantage of the remaining time to do more and more kindness that can be the most significant and beneficial investment in our next journey.
27; and towards the 5th year of my journey as a career lady. *GRIN*
|Mezquita, Cordoba, Spain|
I thanks Allah for giving me the insight and awareness to be a financially literate lady.
I thanks Allah for allowing me to have a strong support system; my family and my friends.
I thanks Allah for the gift of continuous strength; despite of the hurdle and heartache experiences throughout my life.
I thanks Allah for everything; because that everything shaped me for who I am today!
It's maybe quite cliche; but I think it is no harm to share the most 10 significant life lessons that I feel quite remarkable.
1. In anything that we do and intend to do, our BIG WHYS must be strong enough. This BIG WHY will enable us to face anything that comes along our way; regardless how strong it hits us.
2. It is definitely OKAY to be alone; sit alone, eat alone and travel alone. Trust me, the moment we do things alone will allow us to give the most honest and neutral feedback and insight to ourselves. Enjoy the alone time wisely!
3. We are definitely what we read and what we choose to watch. Hence, choose wisely anything that we want to feed in into our mind and soul.
4. Being financially literate is not an additional skill. It is one of the most essential skills that everyone must equip themselves with. It is not how big the amount that we can save at the end of the day; but it is about how persistent are we in implementing the habit that will contribute to our financial success.
|Riyadh Kenzo, Marrakech, Morocco|
5. Choose our circle wisely and be selective. At the end of the day, it is quality that matters over quantity!
6. Busy is just a reason. If people told you that they are busy and got something else; it means that you are definitely not their priority. Hence, make them an option as well; but trust your instinct. Instinct never lie :)
7. The one who really good in their religion will always uphold integrity in their daily life. Our attitude is an indirect reflection on how deep we have submitted our soul to the Lord. Attitude and true understanding in religion always walk hand in hand. If one is missing, it means that we have to learn and try to understand more.
8. Happiness is not happy. Happiness is an indescribable feeling whereby you will feel a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfilling. And it does nothing with happy, laugh, tears and free. And it has no correlation with the amount of belongings that we have.
9. Observation is not always for us to judge people. It is the cheapest medium of learning that we can freely choose the people that WE WANT TO BE and we DO NOT want to be. After all, the wiser people will always learn from somebody's else mistakes.
10. In anything that we do in anytime at anywhere, it is always WE which is ME that matter. ME; is the only person that we have full control over him or her that does not need any approval from external surroundings and it is all depends on the belief, culture, knowledge and skills that have been embedded in the heart and soul of ME.
|AlHambra, Granada, Spain|
Have a nice day. Wassalam~