Thursday, January 7, 2016

Travel Planning

Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,

I wished to share simple tips on travel planning.

We just have to simply answer based on 4 Ws and 1 H honestly; because only we are the one who truly understand ourselves.

Eh?

Here we go~!

1. What?

What is my real intention that makes me want to travel?

What is my goals and aims while traveling?

What do I expect to learn while traveling?

What is the best mean of transportation to travel from one place to another?

Freemantle, Perth, Australia

2. Where?

Where should I go to travel?

Where can I find the most suitable accommodation based on budget that I have?

Where can I get extra info regarding this place?

3. When?

When is the most suitable time to go to this place?

When is the most suitable time for me to take the leave and got high possibility of leave being approved?

When shall I start to look for accommodation and flight/ transportation?

When is the best time to book?

Intramuros, Manila, Philippines

4. Who?

Who shall I bring to accompany me while traveling?

Who shall I contact to get more info regarding this package or this place?

Who have been traveled to this place before?

5. How?

How can I travel there with the most optimum way based on the resources (time and money) that I have?

How can I minimized the risks of being caught in scam while traveling?

Hindi Ocean, Padang, Indonesia
----------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely hope these questions will help those who plan to embark their life adventure.

Travel while we still young.

Travel while we still can.

Because life is short, make it memorable. :)

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment