Thursday, December 17, 2015

Trip to Taiwan: Pre Departure

Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,

After my trip to Istanbul and Cappadocia last September, I only have the opportunity to visit KL in December. It is such an indescribable feeling to visit KL after such a long time especially after almost all the fare hikes up.

Based on advices and tips from few blogs that I've read, it is highly recommended to visit Taiwan Visitors Association (TVA) at Wisma Goldhill to get few tips and special promotion upon arrival at Taiwan. But we have initially misunderstood the place as Taiwan Embassy and hence we have wrongly visited a wrong place located at Menara Yayasan Tun Razak. Can you imagine the feeling of paying the taxi for a wrong place and then you have to walk for another 30 minutes in order to reach the right place despite of the city's hustle bustle? Huh!

The gifts from TVA
There's always a reward in every difficulty. TVA is such a good place for those who intend to visit Taiwan. Our 30 minutes evening walk was paid off! We were given an assurance to have an access to free Wi-Fi for Taiwan's tourist for our overall stay there (7 days 6 nights), free admission to any one of Taiwan's theme park and also one free ride for any route of MRT in Kaohsiung. You may register here shall you wish to have free access to Wi-Fi in Taiwan if you have any plan to visit Taiwan in future. I will definitely choose the most expensive route for the third offer!

But of course, to be entitled for this incredible offer, we must have strong documents support in order to ensure the offer were given to genuine Taiwan's future visitor. We must be able to prove that we will be visiting Taiwan either using our return ticket (if we are to fly using similar airline to and fro) or confirm hotel booking with either departing flight details or return flight details (in case we are to fly using different airlines to and fro).

On top of the offers, TVA also provides us with all the pamphlets and important maps that will definitely assists us during our visit to Taiwan. We were being informed that most train station in Taiwan do not have English sign board and that is why TVA is providing the MRT maps with both Mandarin and English signs. Another bonus gift is the guidelines for Muslim visitors booklet and that booklet is full with helpful tips and info for Muslim who intend to visit Taiwan.

From my initial view, it seems like Taiwan is taking tourism sector seriously and I will definitely share my traveling experience in Taiwan in my future post. This is my 7th oversea trip and the 10th country I've visited since my first trip to Phuket and Krabi in the end of 2013.

May Allah eases everything and I hope the journey that I've traveled so far and will be traveled soon will definitely strengthen my iman, increase my taqwa, soften my heart, beautify my personality and sharpen my intellect.

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment