Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Positivity: We Decide

Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,

I knew her when I was in Form 3. She was newly graduated when she was assigned to teach us Mathematics. She is soft spoken, beautiful and student friendly. Of course, with these criteria, she is one of the favorite teachers during my high school.

Sometimes, the good thing when we keep the same number for years is we can easily get connected again in future. When I was instructed to undergo a year induction program at Kuala Terengganu, I tried to contact her. Alhamdulillah, we agreed to meet. She fetch me at the training centre with her only daughter, and we went out for lunch together and paid a visit to Masjid Kristal Kuala Terengganu.

View of Kuala Terengganu from Bukit Besar, one of our favourite hiking spots.

She insisted me to call her Kakak. In Malay, kakak means sister. Of course it is quite awkward to change the way you called someone who used to be your own high school teacher as sister. Even there are some of my seniors who are now my colleague who I used to call Abang and Kakak still being called using the same way.

Oh, this post is not to tell a story about her. I just want to share how her passions, sincerity and positivity makes her one of my idols in pursuing this challenging life.

She asked for forgiveness when she met me for the first time after 6 years being apart due to her inexperienced while being assigned to teach us in 2004. Could you gauged how sincere and passionate she is in teaching as she still want to seek for forgiveness due to her inability to serve us at her best when she was assigned to teach us?

Her ability to let go and just simply forgive others also amazed me. I was burst into tears when she told me about her marriage life which ends up with divorce; and the way she still can instill the respect and love that her daughter shall have towards her own father in spite of being abused by his ex husband while they're still together.

It is somehow because of her made me think that having my own children is still necessary. She was once mentioned to me that she is never regret to get married previously and she is open for a new marriage life shall there is opportunity; as there is no word can describe how happy she is with the existence of her daughter.

I learned from her that we actually can always remain positive in any situations. It is totally depends on us to look on which side of life. It is us to decide the ways to fill our heart with happiness and positive energy.

Thank you teacher.

Thank you kakak :')

May Allah bless you with eternal happiness.

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment