Sunday, July 17, 2016

Monologue: The Moment of New Assignment

Assalamua'laikum wbt and good day,

Today mark another milestone in my career Journey. I has been assigned to be apart of new team for the new business entity of my current company. I still remember the day I received the appointment later, it was on Friday morning and I will be heading to Kuching to spend my weekend with my family. It is not easy to accept the fact that I have to leave the current city that I am currently residing but after all life is about being dynamics and open to changes.

Bandaranaike International Airport, Sri Lanka.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it has come to the third week I have been assigned to this task. Thank God  everything went very well despite I have to catch up everything quite far since this new organization doesn't have any solid ground yet. I wish I am strong enough to adapt to these changes since I have been quite idle fore almost 3 months before being assigned to this post.

Krabi, Thailand.
I do not know why I am quite positive about my next assignment in the new city. Today I have decided tho visit my future location in order to get the feel. To my surprise  the house there is quite expensive. I still in the middle of doing further analysis in order to access the relevancy of buying the house in that city.

Doing my self introspection, I realize that to always look on the bright side is actually a choice. From the moment I accept the letter of assignment, I think I am know more positive towards this transfer. After all we cannot deny the fact that everything happen to us is actually the best blessing given by Allah to his servants.

Sultan Mosque, Singapore.

Lets spread the positivity all around. I believe, there's lots of hikmah behind this.

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment