Saturday, February 6, 2016

We Decide :)

Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,

When this post is drafted, I am currently spending my four days Chinese New Year leave in the city where I am currently working in. This is basically my first time spending my four golden days here after living in this city for almost 4 years.

I am currently in the midst of putting extra miles efforts in order to transfer out from my current department. I just being there in less than a year, but upon realizing that my current superior always bringing the worst out of me rather than bringing the best out of me, I think it is the right time to move on; which is in my case, I must put extra miles effort in order to get myself out.

Phuket, Thailand
Basically, regardless where we work, we always can choose as long as we know the correct channel to do so. As in my case, the process may take quite a long time which may take more than a month, but as long as I can move out, I am okay. 

At the same time, we should explore other opportunities outside as well. Sometimes, having many options can reduce our risk to be on losing side. And most importantly, whenever we are trapped in this kind of situation, being prepared mentally, emotionally and financially is a must. I can say that being in a situation whereby we have nothing to loose is vital.

After all,  difficult situations in our life can be a blessing. As a Muslim, we must strongly believe that Allah will never test us beyond our capability. He is the Most Fair and Most Justice and hence, everything happened in our life basically leave us with the best lesson learnt; if we really think about it. 

Phuket, Thailand
After taking few days of self-introspection, I have came out with these conclusions:

1) We cannot control people. Hence, we have to control everything that is within our control. Like in my case, asking for transfer is within my control, but to approve the request, is beyond mine. Therefore, we must leave the rest to Allah; as long as we have make the efforts. Tawakkal is incredibly important.

2) In any situation, never start any evil deeds towards others. It is surely the truth will reveal; just the matter of sooner or later. Trust me, being in a situation whereby we are the one who are being abused, be it in term of physical, mental or emotion; we are always on the winning side. Allah will always guarantee our prayers.

Kajornrangsan School, Phuket, Thailand
3) Never let our past bad experiences just go like that. Learn from it. And as much as we could, avoid to be the bad actor or actress in any situation. Remember, this dunya is just temporary. We have an eternal hereafter. It is definitely a big loss if we were to trade this temporary life with the eternal one. 

4) Always look on the bright side. Even it is bad, it is good :) Cliche isn't it? 

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam.


No comments:

Post a Comment