Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tips: Selecting Accommodation

Assalamua'laikum wbt & Good Day,

It's been a while I haven't drafted any post within a week. Whenever I feel blurr on what to write, I know that it's time to read more. In fact, it is so true at least to myself; you will not be able to give what you does not have. In this case, it could be an idea, new vocabulary and anything that may inspire me to write.

One of the books on my bookshelf captured my eyes when I just look into all the books collection that I have. I have completed read this book more than a year back; when I underwent my intensive one year induction program at Kuala Terengganu. Somehow, my instinct told me to reread this book.

"Cinta di Rumah Hasan Al Banna" 

A book with beautiful contents whereby it shows me how a busy man can be such a good husband, wonderful father and loyal friend to his wife and kids. This book shows me that if we really plan our time wisely, we actually can do more for the sake of better ummah and better world. 
 
Krabi, Thailand
 
 
As on the day this post was drafted, I will be travel again in a month time to one country in South East Asia. Actually, when I first plan on my travel for this year, this country never crossed my mind; but considering that there is a direct flight from the city where I am currently reside to this country, I just proceed. 

Yes, sometimes, in order to travel, we just have to buy the flight ticket first; as long as the price is within our budget. Waiting for cheapest price is somehow ridiculous as we never know how much the flight price can go down. 

Since I have started touch about my travel, let me share few tips on ways to book our accommodation when we travel especially when we travel abroad.

 Krabi, Thailand

 
1. Sign up for membership in our preferred booking website. Who knows we might collect the points based on our booking and we can redeem the points later?

2. Check for the price and any special terms. When I was in Manila, the hotel where I reside strictly not allowed more than 2 adults in a room and they did check the passport one by one.

3. Check the distance of the hotel from train station (if that place got LRT/ MRT). This would ease the movement later as we do not have to fully rely on bus or cab.

4. Do check previous travelers review on that hotel and do not rely on one website. We have many options nowadays; Agoda, Booking, TripAdvisor, etc.

After all, although I always travel on tight budget, I still concern on my comfort especially on accommodation :)

Somehow, we still can stay in a comfy place if we do a thorough selection and planning prior to travel.

Have a nice day :)

Wassalam.




No comments:

Post a Comment